Agilis recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity for a leading e-commerce business in Gloucestershire. Our client is looking for an ambitious and dedicated android developer to join their team. Reporting to the head of engineering, this role will involve developing new features for the client's android mobile apps whilst maintaining existing ones.
- Develop and maintain android Mobile app.
- Working across full life-cycle of development from planning to execution.
- Writing and developing clean, efficient and maintainable code in line with project standards.
- Implement designs and functionality as planned.
- Collaborate with the wider technical team to implement new features.
- Ensure app and software version releases meet expectations.
- Collaborate with other teams within the business to meet end goal.
- Uphold brand's vision.
- Experience using Swift and Java development frameworks.
- Demonstrate industry experience creating android mobile apps.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages.
- Experience with Bluetooth systems (Added bonus).
- Experience setting up server side infrastructure for apps (Added bonus).
- Willing to challenge existing norms.
- Highly ambitious and motivated nature.
- Independent worker, whilst also being able to work alongside technical team.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise according to deadlines.
- Process driven.
***Fully remote due to the pandemic. When normality returns, there is still the opportunity to WFH with the occasional visit to the office.
If this role interests you, please contact Edward at Agilis recruitment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet