The Technical Team Leader will have the opportunity to not only lead support and minor development but set up an Atlassian Jira Service Desk
Salary and benefits: up to £65,000 depending on skills and experience plus bonus
Leading the support and minor development you'll initially be responsible for setting up an Atlassian Jira Service Desk. This will initially consist of the Incident Management and Change Management elements, although you'll lead the investigation of the effectiveness of a service request and Microsoft Incident Managed service. You'll also matrix manage part of the Technical Development team as they'll also be responsible for some other project work.
A key part of your role will be helping to define best practice in support and development of minor works, introducing quality processes such as peer review and formulised testing and the development of regression test packs. You'll be responsible for defect backlogs and delivery timelines for minor works and managing the change process from development/fix into production. Your responsibilities will also include all related test reports, defect management, business interactions, risk management, test documentation and plan.
As well as being educated to degree level, or a relevant equivalent qualification, you'll demonstrate the ability to stay calm under pressure, multi-task and be flexible in terms of workload items as well as embracing change, with a high degree of personal integrity and attention to detail.
Essential skills and experience are:
- Significant previous team leading experience, managing Support or Development teams
- Previous experience as an Application Developer or Application Support Analyst
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines under pressure whilst remaining self-motivated
You'll also demonstrate of skills and experience in most of the following:
- Project Management / delivery experience
- Experience in introducing standards and processes
- Previous experience as a Web Developer or Web Support Analyst
- Previous experience as IT support to include network and servers
- Experience of setting up a Jira Service desk specifically Incident and Change management
- Supplier / partnership management experience
- Development experience:
.NET - ASP.NET Forms, MVC, Web API, Core
.NET - Windows applications and services
Cloud computing, preferably AWS
Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Reporting Services, Power BI
BI tool or analytics tools
- Scripting experience:
jQuery, React, Angular
Industry specific experience:
HVAC & BEMS
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.