German Sales Development Representative
You will be a hunter, cold caller and tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timely discovery of the prospects business needs, wants and pains.
You will interact with business decision makers and C-Level personnel within corporate and enterprise sectors. You will interact via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis to have conversations regarding their business and how our clients cross-platform browser can benefit them.
- Be an active listener while on phone calls, and refrain from personal distractions such as side conversations or cell phone use.
- Generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
- Provide prospective clients a broad overview of our business solutions
- Generate meetings for discovery and follow up meetings for more technical sales
- Confirm Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline criteria before handing off lead to our client’s field reps
- Complete the required activity levels daily with the sole goal to have conversations and meetings
- Utilize, document and be an expert in Vector (CRM)
- Build customer relationships while learning about their business and how our clients product is a fit
- B2B Sales Experience
- outbound sales experience
- Fluent in German & English - Written & Verbal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
- Keen interest in all things tech!
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
What we offer:
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- Onsite Kitchen (yes when return to our site… it’s pretty swanky)
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
For your safety and the safety of our employees, all recruitment will be virtual. And initially, this will be a work from home position, with the intent that the role will then be in our Dublin facility. All candidates must be Dublin residents or can relocate to Dublin on a moment’s notice.
Our Client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our Client embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic self at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on the website.