Working inside of IR35 for a high-profile automotive organisation, as IT DevOps Manager, you will work closely with the business to maintain and improve the delivery of IT Services. The role also offers the opportunity to develop new and improve existing, IT solutions and be at the forefront of the 100% Agile strategy.
* Requirements Management - To identify potentials for new IT solutions, or functional modifications to existing applications which generate business benefit through regular interfacing with IT customers and acting as a consultant.
* IT Projects - Plan, manage, participate and support IT projects in line with Agile and ITPM standards working with both internal and external partners.
* Design, build and operation of IT solutions in line with global and local business requirements and global IT standards.
* Providing competitiveness through innovation and efficiency increase.
* Service Management - Uses Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration Management in line with policies and procedures and in conjunction with other teams within the IT community.
* Request Management - To respond to new requests for IT from the business and ensure that these requests are properly considered and evaluated.
* 3rd tier support - To respond to, analyse and support the resolution of business incidents when they occur.
* Account Management - To provide a single point of contact for all IT topics to business management within a specific business area.
* To arrange and conduct analysis and exercises with the business on the impact of failure of IT to the business.
* Experience in IT application systems maintenance and operations (preferably automotive systems) is desirable.
* Consultancy skills, to provide recommendations on business process and IT solution design and implementation.
* Experience of SQL
* Software development experience with C# and/or Oracle PL/SQL (Java may be acceptable)
* Experience of customising and development in IFS Apps 9 Environment or any IFS version would be advantageous.
* Experience of working in projects is desirable.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £21 and £37 p/h Umbrella (INSIDE OF IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.