Business Analyst required for a 6 month FTC based in Poole (remote working initially)
Working for a high-profile organisation, you will establish strong working relationships with stakeholders to enable gathering and collation of business needs and requirements, translating and sharing these with the project and development teams to deliver solutions that achieve business objectives and benefits.
* To work closely with IT and business teams, collaborate with stakeholders at all levels through the conduct of methodical investigations for business requirements specifications, establishing best practice process and continuous improvement
* To understand existing business processes and use this knowledge and own expertise to define future state business processes, functional and non-functional requirements and systems goals
* To apply and use modelling and analysis tools, business analysis methods and standards giving consideration to business perspectives. Design and deliver workshops, questionnaires, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios and other methods to gather and share data and information
* To capture, analyse, verify and document requirements ensuring completeness, feasibility, and consistency to standards translating into functional requirements for use by the developers / project team, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders
* To investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes. Prepare and deliver specifications, acceptance criteria and recommendations that promote improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisation change
* Prepare business cases which define potential benefits; identify, analyse and develop options for adding value to the organisation and achieving these benefits through the development of new or changed processes while considering the associated business risks
* To create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts that provide direction to developers and/or the project team
For this role you need to have previous experience working within a BA capacity, ideally within IT projects with some exposure to marketing systems.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £35,993 to £42,345 (dependent on experience) per annum pro rata.
Marketting Systems experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.