Teqniq are a recruitment agency which supplies permanent and temporary staff to clients in the UK and abroad.
We are currently recruiting for a new client of ours based in Paddington.
Playing an active role to deliver the operation team lead to cash objectives, including the business output objectives, help to close the companies percentage of orders, prevent cancellations and delivering specific KPIs such as governance of clean orders, avoiding order discrepancies and prompt addressing of issues raised by clients as well as sales teams.
The successful candidates will be involved in the whole value chain of the operation team including:-
1) Timely processing of clean orders
2) Addressing order discrepancies
3) Overseeing the lead to cash activities, including the deployment of the high value sales
4) Acting as a governor to ensure all orders are in compliance to company regulations
5) Dealing with customers enquiries and timely resolution of their requests
6) Help and support of sales team with their deployment of sales.
7) Continuous feedback and coaching for the sales team to ensure they are complaint to rules and regulations with regards to orders.
8) Constant help and support of the business and operation improvement of the business.
Become part of a successful company that looks after the most lucrative and vibrant region in the UK, covering the West and WestEnd of London. Helping to deliver business targets by looking after the most sort after and high networth customers in the channel.
- £25K+ depending on experience plus a quarterly bonus,
- On and off the job comprehensive training, helping the successful candidate to appreciate their career in the business, becoming a fully competent operation guru within a very vibrant and demanding sector.
- Based in their Paddington office, however, with a possibility to work on a flexible working pattern, e.g. working from home if you are able to carry out your duties and deliver objectives.
Apply today and don`t miss on this amazing opportunity.