The role is key to ensuring appropriate delivery within the aerospace industry. You will be required to technically understand how a radar on a wind farm would otherwise impact defence and what solution is required that could be integrated both within DE&S and into the wider MOD.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Manage the delivery of all engineering aspects in area of wind-farm/radar
* Provide expert advice and guidance in own technical area to solve complex technical problems and identify application risks.
* Manage the technical requirements for the acquisition life-cycle stage of one or more project, programme, service or system.
* Monitor and implement any governance and assurance policies and procedures to ensure the 'safe & professional' status of the area led.
* Lead on the development of requirements related to own area of specialism including acceptance plans, performance criteria and draft specifications.
* Interface with industry as the intelligent customer both in a scrutiny role and supporting the identification of application risks * Trials planning, management and results analysis
What you will be assessed against To be found successful you must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
* Relevant Level 4 (or higher) qualification or equivalent experience
* Experience of providing technical advice and leading the delivery of successful engineering outcomes
* Wide ranging depth and breadth of technical experience in own specialism with knowledge and application of Radar Engineering approaches
* Radar understanding and knowledge
The salary for this role is upto £44,000 per annum depending on experinece.
The role is closing for application on Sunday 7th February 2021.
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.