Teqniq are a recruitment agency which supplies permanent and temporary staff to clients in the UK and abroad.
Our client is looking for ambitious, experienced Business Development Directors to join the Field based team across the UK. You will be part of the No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses in the UK. It is an exciting time to join the organisation as you will be instrumental in driving business growth and expansion into new markets.
This is a newly created role with a focus on developing high value new business opportunities to enable clients to achieve their long-term business growth objectives.
The position will suit an established professional with a proven record of growing sales revenue in a Digital Marketing environment. Our client is extremely passionate about company Values and Behaviours – Customer, Collaboration, Courage, Ownership & Integrity and are looking for individuals who live and breathe these too.
As a Business Development Director, you will have an extensive portfolio of products to sell to your customers including websites, social, videos, display advertising, reputation management and Pay Per Click.
What the role involves…
- Responsible for delivering a pure Growth model of high value new business by actively identifying, hunting and acquiring new digital opportunities within the
- Selling the digital product portfolio at a high level to propose the right commercial model that will maximise revenue and meet the customer
- Building long lasting relationships with business owners from various
- Nurturing relationships with key stakeholders within the wider business, including telesales, finance and
What we expect from you…
- Digital savvy individual with a strong understanding of digital
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of success in selling high value new business in the Digital Marketing space is
- Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation and closing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (including presentations)
- High level of computer literacy, including word-processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases and the
- Excellent customer relations
- Highly numerate individual with the ability to work with
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all levels in a wide range of
- Competitive base salary £45,000 plus uncapped commission £75,000
- £6200 Car Allowance or Company Car on
- Inhouse training and support when you join the business to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed. (Currently held virtually due to the pandemic).
- Life Assurance and Pension
- Career progression opportunities.
- Ongoing support from your Manager and our L&D
- Extra after care support for your customers from our inhouse Onboarding and InLife
- All the latest tech you need – you will be provided you with a company laptop and
- External discounts in well know
- 23 days’ holiday per
- Internal intranet to keep you updated with the latest business