Civil Litigation Lawyer needed in north London £19.96ph ref 010079
Working full time hours on a temporary basis.
To support the development of HB Public Law with Team Leaders and Service Managers. Specifically this will include:
• To advise and have conduct of legal files on behalf of all the clients of HB Public Law, including local authorities, housing associations and schools and to provide advice, representation and undertake research as requested in relation to civil litigation, including housing, homelessness and licensing matters:
• To attend at meetings and court which may take place outside of normal office hours
and off site as required and;
• To advise officers and members, including in public forums, in a proactive and politically sensitive manner; and
• To give guidance, mentor and give training to less experienced team members; and
• To deputise for senior lawyers as and when required.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.