Isp Service Operations needed in Bradford £19.62ph PAYE - Reference:5161064
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
Ideally looking for-
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Infrastructure technologies which include Microsoft Server 2012/2016 administration, installation and configuration.
• Knowledge of VMWare Virtualisation technology configuration and management, ideally with VCP qualifications.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange Administration and management including Mail routing, SPAM firewall management and content management technologies such as Barracuda.
• Desirable to have experience in the configuration and management of MDM technologies.
• Desirable to have experience and knowledge of administrating Storage, and Backup Recovery support processes and systems for a MS/VMware environment
• Desirable to have administration experience with Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Certificate services, Microsoft Skype for Business
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.