Product Marketing Manager Job Reading. Responsible for developing product strategy and proposition development. £40,000.
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Type Of Employment: Full-time
The company has been headquarted in Reading since 1988. It sells and supports managed print services and document solutions in the UK and Republic of Ireland through a network of distributors, dealers and resellers.
The company is a global leader of colour and monochrome photocopiers, printers, MFPs and associated print and document management software.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing product strategy and proposition development. This includes, but is not limited to, managing, through their whole lifecycle, the full range of products and developing the proposition for all associated products (including solutions) to drive sales and to maximise both revenue and profit opportunities. It also includes developing marketing plans with the relevant channel partners to achieve sales targets.
- Determining the optimum product pricing and specification for the UK and Irish markets.
- Liaison with European Marketing Centre to jointly determine product requirements, specifications and timescales, including attendance at product planning meetings in Europe (approximately quarterly).
- Achieving sales targets for product range.
- Allocated accounts for channel management and sales development in conjunction with the nominated sales manager.
- Liaising with the Marcomms team to assist in development of marketing messaging and collateral.
- Implementing appropriate activity to support the entry and exit of products, including business case presentation for channel strategy, pricing, promotions and incentives.
- Monitoring sales/inventory levels and recommending and implementing corrective action as necessary.
- Management of third party suppliers of options and accessories, to include evaluation of new opportunities, negotiation. on pricing and delivery and assimilation of commercial and technical issues.
- Ensuring all relevant members of staff are fully briefed on all product issues.
- Roadmap presentations for key customers as required.
- Press contact and speaker platforms on product roadmap and proposition.
- Regular contact with Industry specialists/analysts and other associated bodies to develop strategy for the portfolio.
- Previous experience in a product management role preferably within the office equipment arena.
- Commercial acumen combined with strong problem solving skills and the determination and creativity to overcome objections and obstacles.
- Self motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with an eye for detail and the ability to stay calm and remain productive when under pressure.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
On offer for the Product Marketing Manager Job Reading is a competitive basic salary up to £40,000.