This is an opportunity to work for an International payments firm and dedicate your time to providing premium level support to one of their prestigious clients located in Paris.
You will need the ability to communicate in French and English (this is an American firm).
Payment / ecommerce experience is a big plus.
- Application support (1st and 2nd level, this stops just short of writing code) of the Postilion suite of software products which are developed in-house:
- Detailed analysis of issues using tools like SQL Profiler, Network sniffers, Windows Performance Monitor and Event Logs.
- Revision of technical documentation and specifications as part of troubleshooting process
- T-SQL scripting to query and update database contents
- Reading / interpretation of Java code as part of investigation
- Remote connection to customer systems using WebEx and similar technologies
- Spotting of trends and feeding back observations and assessment into management.
Incident management and tracking using call tracking system:
- Ensure SLA with customer is maintained
- Regularly update call tracking system to give transparency to customers and management
- Participate in focused team meetings to discuss outstanding issues
Basic account management:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Provide support via superior written and spoken skills (French)
- Negotiate patch / solution specifics and release dates with customers
- Negotiate patch / solution specifics and release dates internally with development and project teams
- Write detailed reports for customers and management
- Participation in conference calls with customers technical and managerial staff
Basic project management: Involvement in project related activities including
- Studying customer requirements and business model
- Recommending Postilion solution / enhancement / configuration based on customer requirements and business model
- Compiling implementation and test plans for upgrades / go-lives
- Compiling Disaster Recovery and fallback plans for upgrades / go-lives
- Coordinating Postilions project action points
Implementation: All implementation phase activities including
- Installation and configuration of software
- Unit testing and systems integration testing
Postilion, SQL Profiler, Network Sniffers, T-SQL, Scripting, Project Management, Incident Management, Account Management, French, English