Account Development Representative with fluent German
As an Account Development Sales Representative – we know you are results-oriented, problem solvers, target-driven and ambitious. We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional sales experiences to customers for our multinational technology client who specializes in Internet-related products and services.
A Day in the Life
You will be a hunter, cold caller and tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timely discovery of the prospect’s business needs, wants and challenges. You will interact with business decision makers and C-Level personnel within corporate and enterprise sectors. You will interact via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis to have conversations regarding their business and how our clients cross-platform browser can benefit them. As a business partner for Field Sales Representatives, you’ll work in close collaboration with them, Regional Marketing and with Partners to identify priorities and the best engagement strategy.
And to be Successful You’ll
· Be an active listener while communicating with the customer on phone calls and refrain from personal distractions such as side conversations or cell phone use.
· Fluency in English & German
· Develop accounts to grow you client database
· Generate sales leads to identify new business opportunities and drive pipeline
· Provide prospective clients a broad overview of business solutions
· Generate meetings for discovery and follow-up meetings for technical sales opportunities
· Confirm Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline criteria before handing off leads to Field Sales Representatives
· Complete the required activity levels daily with the goal to have conversations conducted and meetings established
· Utilize, document and be an expert in Vector (CRM)
· Build customer relationships, learn about their business needs and position new products to upsell/cross-sell
· Periodically meet and collaborate with Field Sales Representatives, Partner Managers and the Regional Marketing manager
· What you bring to the table
· Exceptional bilingual verbal and written communication skills in German and English
· B2B Sales Experience is Required
· Outbound sales experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi- task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
· Keen interest in all things tech!
· Target-driven and have a total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
· Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process and appointment setting
· Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent