- This role is INSIDE IR35 (PAYE or via Umbrella Company)
- We are looking to appoint an experienced HGV Class 2 with substantial highway or similar resolution experience. This is not a driving role, it's a highway drainage resolution role that has a HGV Class 2 driving requirement. You'll already be very familiar with high pressure jetting equipment, but you may not have drainage experience. That's OK - we're happy to train you to the appropriate standard. You'll need an HGV Class 2 licence with no more than 3 penalty points, have completed a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC ). You'll be polite and respectful when dealing with customers and the public, and observe all health and safety procedures. You will love working outdoors and able to contribute to a team ethos. Being flexible is essential so there will be early starts and occasional weekend working. Immediate start. South Shropshire area.
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- £17.44 p/h LTD Umbrella Provider (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to [email protected]
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.