Administrator with DBS needed in Bury paying £8.72 per hr PAYE Ref:3C2D5/1
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
To carry out, with limited supervision, a range of technical, administrative, and function related duties such as finance. This may involve written, telephone, or face to face contact with the public or internal colleagues, and the application of organisational procedures and systems. The worker will be expected to have good organisational skills and be able to use IT effectively in implementing tasks.
• Undergone Standard DBS check
• Experience of working in an office undertaking technical admin duties such as writing bespoke letters, account maintenance and reconciliation, processing payroll payments etc.
• A good knowledge of specific functions i.e. payroll, HR creditors etc if requested.
• Team working skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good customer service skills.
• Experience of software packages, particularly Microsoft office.
Health and Safety
• Understanding of health and safety in an office environment
Personal Protective Equipment
• Must be of smart appearance.
Shift Pattern is over a 2 week rota -
W1 - Mon, Tues, Sat & Sun 7.30am - 6pm
W2 - Wed, Thurs, Fri 11.30am - 10pm
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared