THE JOB TITLE: Bookkeeper
THE PRODUCT: Automotive Products
THE SALARY PACKAGE: Up to £27,000 Basic + Benefits
THE TERRITORY: Milton Keynes
This organisation is experiencing huge growth within the UK. Functions that would have been outsourced before, are now being brought back in house to react to this growth and build a bigger and stronger team for the future. As such, a new Bookkeeper role has been created on a permanent basis.
THE ROLE OF A BOOKKEEPER:
Within the role, you will be working very closely with the director and wider finance team, taking control of all bookkeeping activities internally. The role will be an interesting and exciting one that will change over time. Working for this small business, you will have a major impact on all matters and your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
* Recording financial transactions across multiple companies.
* Handling all accounts payable and receivable activities.
* Managing ledgers, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
* Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials.
* Monitoring debt levels and ensuring compliance with debt covenants.
* Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits.
* Monitoring budgets and Forecast levels and liaising with the Finance Director.
* Providing administrative and clerical support as needed.
EXPERIENCE IDEALLY REQUIRED FOR A BOOKKEEPER:
Ideally you will be AAT qualified or equivalent as this will hold you at an advantage, however if you have a number of years in this field, of general bookkeeping, finance or accounting, you are also encouraged to apply.
A level of knowledge with accounting or stock control software would also be useful, as would being comfortable with all Microsoft packages such as Excel, however full software training will also be given in any areas you require development.
CLICK TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE OF BOOKKEEPER
THE CONSULTANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS VACANCY IS: DAVID JOBIN
FOR FURTHER AFTERMARKET VACANCIES: Please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIN and Facebook.
WE OPERATE A REFERAL BONUS SCHEME: If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us and earn a referral bonus in gift vouchers of your choice
Please note: we can only offer a referral bonus on candidates that are successfully placed in a new position. You will be posted your vouchers by first class recorded delivery the day that your recommended candidate starts their new position.