Ashberry Recruitment are looking for experienced Support Workers for 3 month contract
If you have previous experience supporting a vulnerable client group including young people we'd love to hear from you!
Hours are Monday-Friday Full Time.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the safety, security and wellbeing of the client group at all times.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty.
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable young people.
• Be aware of the well-being of residents.
• Complete welfare checks on the resident.
• Maintain the log book and provide a effective handover
• Be aware of the specific safety and security needs of the residents and property during patrols.
• Check that all internal fire doors and external fire exits are free from obstructions and operating safely.
• Pass on all relevant information at the end of shift handover.
To apply for this position you must hold a current Enhanced DBS with an Adult and Child check, issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one and have experience within the supported housing/charity sector.