Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new vacancy for a Design Engineer to join an established Engineering company in Birmingham.
My client specialises in the projects of steel frame solutions within the Built Environment Sector and work alongside Architects, Structural Engineers, Specialist Designers, Steelwork & Concrete Designers.
They have an exciting role for a Design Engineer, ideally with a minimum 12 Months Design Experience using Tekla and experience of Loadbearing & Non-Loadbearing calculations.
In return the suitable candidate will be offered a sating salary between £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience.
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- Depending on experience the Design Engineer manage all aspects of the projects you undertake with internal structural engineers
- Responsible for maintaining the design programme. Where this cannot be achieved, you will agree an appropriate course of action with the Technical Manager
- Loadbearing & Non-Loadbearing experience is required
- Minimum 12 months Tekla experience is required
- Understanding of Steel Frame would be a distinct advantage
- Conduct yourself internally and externally in a professional manner and communicate with colleagues, clients and third-party designers both by telephone and email
- Helpful and proactive but to ensure the Company is not exposed to any commercial or project related risk by clearly defining actions, responsibilities and requests
- Ideally qualified to a minimum HNC level discipline in Engineering or Similar
Design Engineer Package
- £30,000 - £38,000 Depending on experience
- 5 Weeks Holiday
- Company Pension
- Bonus Scheme
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK then please contact Matt direct on 02394 216800.