This role is a Senior PMO Consultancy role for 2-3 months to deliver structure around the Enterprise Resource Management process within the Portfolio team. This will support multiple functions across business units to provide clarity on demand versus capacity as well as all related reporting, including scenario modelling.
Overall purpose of the role
The Programme Management Office (PMO) provides the central 'hub' for the projects and programmes within the Programme Delivery portfolio.
The focus will be primarily to:
1) Define and own the Resource Management process.
2) Define and provide an integrated demand model and you will be responsible for optimizing and working alongside the Portfolio team to build the capability with new Planview/ Enterprise 1 toolset.
3) Work collaboratively will all sides of the business effectively to implement the new process.
4) Develop and oversee the end to end process for handover to the Portfolio team.
5) Document and work with the Business and IT areas to establish a process around identifying Pre-Feasibility through to Execution and the identification of any over/under allocations and subsequent process to align.
6) Establish robust reporting (by exception), that will enable key decisions to be made in senior stakeholder meetings.
Other responsibilities -
- Manage the capture and tracking of demand through the delivery lifecycle processes, from idea through to closure. Report on the demand portfolio.
- Drive adoption of the Delivery lifecycle, standards and processes ensuring projects and programmes are compliant.
- Engagement with Resource Leads and BPM community.
- Resource demand management: tracking and reporting demand and assignment for the portfolio, identifying options where shortfalls or conflicts arise. Induct new resource leads in the resourcing processes.
- Able to consider working with wider resources in the organisation, i.e. Finance, HR etc
- Co-ordinate project, programme and portfolio level reporting, including analytics to identify issues, trends, gaps and improvements required.
- Owning and managing risks/issues relating to resourcing and proactively tracking these to resolution.
- Guiding and coaching other PMO Analysts and wider teams.
Experience required -
Rate is paying in the region of £650 per day LTD. Role to be remote work currently but some travel to Worthing may be required, COVID permitting.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.