ROLE: Installer – Signage
SALARY: £23K - £27K + Overtime
LOCATION: North Manchester
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced and forward thinking signage manufacturer and installation company in the North Manchester area. Although this is where the candidate needs to be based in order to be commutable to the office, the work is nationwide.
- Attend building sites to install various signage in a timely and efficient manner.
- Installation of Signage externally and internally – fully conversed with and able to install aluminium trays, built up letters, and fret cut including the electrical connections to a supplied spur. Also Window vinyls and solar films, flexface signage etc
- Load and unload company vehicles, ensuring signs are well protected at all times.
- Be able to operate light machinery and high level access equipment in accordance with industry standards.
- Maintain personal tools and Company equipment.
- Check and sign off works on job sheet & complete reports when required.
- Maintain company vehicles as required.
- You will be asked to carry out site surveys and therefore need to be confident with this process.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous sign fitting experience is required within the Signage industry.
- Full UK Driving License.
- CSCS,IPAF, PASMA
- SPA / UKPIA are preferred
- Ability to work at height.
- Well organised & the ability to prioritise under pressure
- To work efficiently and accurately, applying attention to detail
- Clean and presentable
- Hands on and practical
- Problem solving
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role
If you have the relevant experience get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Installer, Sign Fitter, Installation Manager, Install, lead fitter, fitters mate, Sign Maker, Signage, Large Format, Wide Format, Graphics, Signs, Sign, Graphics Fitter, Fitter, POS, Point of sale, Exhibitions, Event, Signage, Sign Maker