My client, one of the most highly regarded boutique recruitment companies in the UK specialising in bilingual candidates (German, Dutch, French or Italian), is currently expanding and looking for experienced recruiters to join them.
The role offers outstanding career progression with one of the best commission structures on the market as well as an amazing working environment. This is a great opportunity for results driven individuals who want to begin or continue a financially rewarding career in recruitment.
About the role:
This is truly a 360 role. You will be able to enter this role and make your mark instantly. The client would be interested in speaking to people with experience working within Legal, IT, Accounting, Finance, Banking and or the Admin sector.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Creating and closing new business opportunities.
• Networking, cold calling and arranging visits with prospective clients in relation to their ongoing recruitment needs.
• Developing and expanding a sales strategy.
• Working towards activity and revenue based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Keeping up-to-date with the current recruitment market, within the specific sectors.
• At least 2 years, 360 UK Recruitment experience recruiting into Legal, IT, Accounting, Finance, Banking and / or the Admin sector.
• Someone target driven and hungry for success.
• You must be willing to learn from other people in the team and be open to sharing your ideas with them.
• A demonstrable track record of achievements plus being able to achieve targets is required.
• The client would like you to have experience of recruiting senior or mid-level candidates and dealing with C Level decision makers.
• This role is ideal for a natural people person, someone who is able to speak and connect with people easily, be able to enjoy interacting with others, plus being able to do this with purpose and efficiency.
• You need to be fluent in English. Being able to speak Italian or any other European language is desired but not required.
• Up to £35,000 basic per annum (DOE)
• No threshold on commission
• Uncapped OTE
• There are extra incentives for high achievers and plenty of rewards to be earned.
• The client has offices in multiple locations in London, including the Shard, offering people flexible working locations.
• A close knit, lively, friendly and helpful team
• Fast track career progression
• Option to receive equity in the company
My client has very strong core values based around honesty, respect, offering a friendly service and building long term relationships; they only recruit genuine, friendly people, so if that sounds like you, you’ll fit in perfectly so apply now!