Candidates must hold SC Clearance for this role
* Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
* ECS Card relevant to qualifications and role - Mandatory for access to site
* BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (latest edition)
* Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.
Specific details listed below:
o Tray, conduit and Trunking installation o Cable pulling including forming and looming. o Glanding and terminating and identification of cables and cores in accordance with cable cards o Testing for Dead o Inspection and testing of installations (Dead tests and Live testing) o Earthing and Bonding o Panel Installation o Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS o Wiring 3Phase motors and Isolators o Emergency Stop Circuits o Fibre Installation (preferred) o Profibus Installation (preferred) o Assistance with Setting to Work/Commissioning (preferred)
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
* To participate in the planning and preparation of works including production of RAMS.
* To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
* To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
* To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
* To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
* To not proceed past a hold point.
* To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
* Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.