(UK-wide, 100% remote). Experienced, full-stack Magento Developer (2.3) required by this established (4yrs+), but still rapidly expanding, global Fintech to focus on developing the architecture and scalability for their distributed backend services of their core platform.
Magento Engineer – the role:
The team have always worked remotely using Agile, with little hierarchy, in a relaxed but goal-focused environment. There are some 30 staff of various disciplines within Engineering and a real chance to shine; use your experience and grow with the company.
Focusing on their core platform, with an emphasis on developing reliable and robust architecture with excellent scalability for their distributed back end services. This role covers:
- Further developing the gateway app and maintaining endpoints via a CI/CD pipe
- Supporting the whole SDLC
- Performance optimisation
- Code improvement initiatives
- Working closely with not only the Dev team but also product development
Magento Engineer – the person:
- Strong 3yrs+ Magento skills (to 2.3), with administration skills, both front and backend
- Strong API experience
- PHP 7.0
- SQL (Mongo, etc)
- CI and test tools (e.g. Robot)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud: AWS or Google Cloud
- Kafka, RabbitMQ
Magento Engineer - Summary:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced FinTech, offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies and projects. It’s somewhere you can thrive, grow and be challenged Home-based position. Salary to £80,000, neg.. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.