CCTV Operator needed in Grangetown
The role requires a standard DBS check.
The post holder will be required to work on rota basis with a rotating shift pattern across the 24/7 period. Please note that the service is 24/7 every day of the year including Bank Holidays and Public Holidays and will therefore be eligible for appropriate shift allowance and weekend/night enhancements.
The position is a joint Telecare and CCTV Operator role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver services to customers across a range of services including making outbound welfare calls vulnerable or elderly customers
- To understand, support and advise a wide range of customers who will be making enquiries concerning Council services through multiple channels of access
- To work with colleagues within the Contact Centre and other service areas to ensure the highest levels of call resolution and customer satisfaction
- To have an understanding and knowledge of technology used within the centre for lone working devices and CCTV images
- To deal with sensitive and emergency situations effectively and efficiently liaising with other customers, care agencies are/or emergency services
- To take responsibility and follow protocols for virtual concierge requests, capturing and utilising CCTV images and any emergency requests for lone working devices/anti-social behaviour. Job Specific Requirements
- To receive and respond to issues reported to the contact centre including emergency and priority calls from vulnerable and elderly customers
- To listen patiently, to empathise with the customer’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support
- Communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately to a wide range of customer and colleagues
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.