£28,000 - £30,000
Fed up of job hopping every other year? Don’t want to do nights anymore? This Business have a fantastic reputation for retaining engineers. The only reason they are looking right now is due to one of the engineers retiring. They are doing exceptionally well and are a household name, they continue to manufacture throughout the pandemic and have never been busier. For this position you will need to be an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer. Ideally have had experience working on CNC machines but this really isn’t a deal breaker for someone who demonstrates the right attitude.
- Fantastic working environment – good staff retention
- Days only, no nights.
- Part of a growing UK manufacturing business offering long term career stability
- Project work, PPM focus
- They won’t work you silly, if you are after a work life balance this role is perfect.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience working as an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with machine tools / CNC machines is advantageous
- Level 3 qualified in an electrical discipline or time served apprentice
- Experience with PLC’s id desirable, must be comfortable working with 3-phase motors, contactors,
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities