Project Manager Job London. £55,000 + 23 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including: child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more.
Title: Project Manager
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Function: Professional Services
Benefits: 23 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including: child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more.
My client is one of the largest suppliers of managed print services and photocopiers throughout the United Kingdom. They are currently looking to employ a Project Manager to join their team.
The role of Project Manager will sit within the Professional Services team with a direct report to a Senior Project Manager. The position will be working within a division that provides leading edge document technology and will be part of an ever growing, fast paced and expanding business.
The ideal candidate will have excellent prioritisation skills and will have responsibility for the successful delivery of high profile internal and external (public and private sector) projects.
To be successful within this role you will have excellent communications skills and you must be able to display a fantastic level of customer services and professionalism. The Project Manager facilitates workshops, creates project documentation, presents findings on a regular basis to key stakeholders, and drives projects to successful completion.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders, as appropriateMonitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria
- Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within the planned cost, timescale and resource budgets
- Evaluates and makes recommendations and decisions on options as appropriate
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of projects, actively participating in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
- Assists with RFIs, tenders, RFPs, project opportunities, constructs solutions and presents to relevant end users as directed
- Creates, develops and publishes all relevant project documentation to all project stakeholders and team members, both internally and externally (customers)
- Works in collaboration with, and utilises the support from other teams and divisions to deliver on expectations
- Contributes to resolving any internal/external conflicts in a timely and professional manner
- Advocates the use of structured project management methodology, including PRINCE2, to the sales and support divisions within the business
- Proactively works with support functions to improve efficiency of internal processes and relationships
- PRINCE2 practitioner (or equivalent)
- Experience of networking and developing strong relationships
- Accomplished Project Manager with a proven track record in project management
- Sound knowledge of project planning processes and techniques
- Experience of working with project methodologies
- Experience of managing project registers (e.g. RAID)
- Knowledge and experience of working with IT projects
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
On offer for the Project Manager Job London is a competitive basic salary up to £55,000. The package also includes 23 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including: child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more.