Job Title: Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Edinburgh (partial remote)
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
The frontend vue developer will be joining a Luxury Fashion Designer as part of their exciting technical team. The company are very dedicated to the personal development of their technical team.
You will be joining a fast-paced environment with a real opportunity to make a difference, where collaboration, ownership and accountability within teams are encouraged with regard to the processes and development practices they apply.
As a developer, you will be working alongside different team members and an external agency partner on different projects across the company, utilising your skills and expertise while learning new and exciting technologies along the way.
- Experience of working with API integrations (REST or GraphQL)
- Able to write readable, reusable code, with a good understanding of software design principles
- Good working knowledge of GIT
- Excellent cross browser and responsive build experience
- Strong attitude towards teamwork (cooperation, knowledge sharing, proactivity)
If you feel you hit some of the criteria of this position, please call and I will look to put your application forward for the best possible response.
H5-Recruitment are Leaders in Web, Application & Software Recruitment and we will look to point you in the direction of various roles within the North East that match your expectations.
Please call me, Liam Wilson, on 0191 673 4673 or email [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet