School Maintenance Assistant
Vida Education are seeking a School Maintenance Assistant to join a school in Lancaster.
Your duties as a School Maintenance Assistant will include:
- Maintaining a well decorated, safe and comfortable environment throughout the school
- Identifying and reporting work
- Small maintenance jobs
- You would also be expected to complete some gardening duties
- Undertaking any other additional duties as required.
- School Maintenance Assistant
- Lancaster School
- Flexible Start Date
- Full and Part Time Considered
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like to be considered for other School Maintenance Assistant post, then please do apply now.
Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and maintenance staff into positions all across Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Some Secondary School Coursework