Senior/Lead .Net Developer - Guildford, Surrey - up to £65k + bens
My client who are a leading provider within the transport solutions sector are seeking an experience .Net Developer to lead a small team of .Net Developers and also be hands on with day to day coding.
In this role you will have responsibility for developing and maintaining the clients product suite and helping the development team produce high quality software. You will be responsible for checking and signing off pull requests from other developers and liaising with internal stakeholders to accurately predict product deliverables.
Essential .Net skills required:
- Experience of complex, Object-Oriented Windows and Web applications
- ORM Framework such as entity
- Strong .Net background - ASP.Net MVC/Web, .Net Core
- SQL Server
Desirable .Net skills required:
- GIS/Mapping or Transport sector
- Desktop Development (WPF, MVVM)
- SPA Frameworks (Preferably Angular)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Enterprise Architecture
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits package and the chance to work and lead a growing team and business.
If you have any of the relevant skills I would love to hear from you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet