Asset Building Surveyor needed Wirral paying £13.41 per hr PAYE Ref: 414913
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Responsible for undertaking investigations, inspections and surveys of properties and preparation of detailed condition surveys of individual buildings
- Responsible for programme delivery and the administration of contracts to their completion
- Responsible for providing advice to schools and building managers in respect of building maintenance and building projects, with particular attention to responsibilities of schools under their delegated funding requirements.
- Work with school heads and governing bodies in relation to specific school building projects and general building maintenance issues
- Ensure that they are up to date with regards to relevant legislation regulations and guidance and these are interpreted and applied to Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure that there is an auditable record of decisions made and events including time lines in relation to each programme
- Issue of instructions to consultants, contractors and technical staff, co-ordination of associated professional disciplines.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, cost estimates, undertaking correspondence, conducting meetings, maintaining records and information, supplying advice and attending meetings associated with the operations of the service area.
- Responsible for the preparation of orders on the Concerto system for repair and maintenance works utilising the Schedule of Rates and supervision of the execution of such work as may be required by senior officers
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction