ROLE: Qualified Accountant
Experience – must have completed ACA or ACCA qualification and have Accountancy practice experience.
Essential Attributes Required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- CIPP qualified or similar payroll qualification would be advantageous
- Experience with personal/private pensions would be beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner and personality essential to communicate daily with clients and our agency staff
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, punctual and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills required and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Lead, help and develop a growing team
- Must be an ambitious individual and be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Must have the ability to instigate change and improve processes where required
The role will include:
- To carry out all Accountancy duties for the business.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- VAT returns
- HMRC PAYE/CIS reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation to net pay payments
- Maintain a small number of PSC’s on a monthly basis using Freeagent and produce and file year end accounts.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Credit control
- Operate a pension system to maintain worker private pension schemes
- Liaise with clients, workers and HMRC to resolve all queries
- Ensuring compliance with our auto-enrolment duties with Smart pensions
- Report and work directly with our directors
If you have the relevant experience for this position, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy