The client: Commercial Property Business
JOB PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES:
Providing a centralised support function for a team that is often away from their desks. This role will ensure that daily objectives are delivered including support on financial reports. Administration of Facilities Management documentation and contracts.
• To provide support to the Facilities Management team in delivery of the Facilities Management operation throughout the Workspace Portfolio.
• To provide full support of finance administrative tasks such as raising POs, approving invoices and invoice reconciliation.
• To assist in Service Provider Contract administration in terms of keeping documents up to date and service level reporting.
• To liaise with Facilities Managers and Service Providers coordinating attendance at our properties as required.
• To manage the FM computer aided operation including the housekeeping of the system in terms of property, staff and Service provider changes, interrogation of data, escalation of issues, providing reporting and delivery of training.
• Maintain site documentation, drawing library and asset registers following refurbishment and development projects.
• Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities as the need arises or is identified.
Finance Administration, Contracts Administration, Diary Management, Elogbooks Management, Reporting, General Administration