Vida Education are seeking a School Administrator to join a school in Cumbria.
As a School Administrator you will be responsible for managing administrative tasks in school.
We are looking for a School Administrator who has the skills to communicate with various people and has experience of SIMS.
If you’re up to the task, and you’re also committed, we’d like to meet you.
- School Administrator
- Full or Part Time Considered
- Flexible Start Date
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a School Administrator
- Ideally SIMS experience but not essential
- Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
- Ability to use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like to be considered for other School Administration roles, then please do apply now.
Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and maintenance staff into positions all across Lancashire and Cumbria.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Some Secondary School Coursework