Early Years Practitioner
Full time, Permanent
A forward-thinking Private Nursery in Lambeth are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join their team.
- Full-time and Part-time available
- Immediate Start
- £18,000 to £23,000 per annum - dependent on experience/qualification
As an Early Years Practitioner your role will be to create a safe and stimulating learning environment. You will be supporting children using EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) practices to develop the 7 Key Areas of learning. You will confidently plan and deliver fun focused activities. You'll be responsible for observing and tracking progress of your Key Children. Working closely with the Nursery Team and Parents to ensure that the children receive the best care possible. Ideally you will hold a Level 3 (or equivalent).
We’re looking to speak to an Early Years Practitioner who:
- Has experience and passion to work in a Nursery/ Early Years/ Childcare environment
- Holds a Level 3 or equivalent
- Enjoys planning and running engaging activities
- Is confident working independently as well as part of a team
- Has good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
If this sounds like you, apply with your CV today. Good Luck!
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education