ROLE: Print Finisher - Small Format Print
Salary: Dependent on experience - £20-£23K + overtime
The Binder operator is responsible for the proper machine set-up, operation and maintenance of various Print Finishing equipment, including Laminating, Cut and Crease, Stitching, Binding and Folding.
A keen eye for quality control, troubleshooting and time-management is necessary to achieve the production goals in this area.
Operators in this position must be willing to move around the Bindery and perform/train in any tasks/jobs needed to achieve production goals as assigned by their manager.
Skills and experience required
Lamination, Cut and Creasing, Stitcher, Binder, Folder
Must have at least 3 years of relevant production experience in finishing
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Works well in a Team environment
- Must have basic computer skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines
- Challenging make ready and speeds to overachieve
- Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology
- Works well in a team environment
- Willing to work flexible hours, including shift work, and overtime with short notice
- Ability to train others to achieve quality and productivity standards
If you have the relevant experience, please apply within with your up to date CV!
Bindery, Bindery Operator, Bindery, Litho Print, Lithographic Print, Lithographic, Print, Printing, Print Finisher, Finisher, Print Finishing, Finishing, Laminating, Cutting, Creasing, Stitching
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative