Accountancy officer needed in Daventry £37ph umbrella ref ACMT01
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis.
- To actively contribute and participate fully in the efficient and effective deliver of finance accountancy service activities.
- To reconcile and clear Control and Suspense accounts.
- To provide support accounting for the Collection Fund and associated returns.
- To undertake regular Income Management and allocation
- Provide support and assistance in Treasury Management Administration
- Undertake year-end tasks relating to the completion of the annual Statement of Accounts and external audit queries.
- Provide payroll admin support.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy