KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Trainee Opportunity)
Salary: £25,500 - £26,500 (Depending on skills and experience) plus bonus + Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Mileage + more!
Location: Oxfordshire - Home based / Online due to Covid (Face-to-face delivery will resume when Covid restrictions ease)
Benefits also include:
- The opportunity to work for one of the most reputable training providers in the UK, rated "Good" by Ofsted.
- A generous benefits package, PLUS mileage paid from home, excellent holiday entitlement and more!
- Full training and support to achieve the trainer/assessor qualification.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Assessors are based from home, planning own diary visiting learners in their place of work.
- Hold solid occupational experience of working within Health and Social Care / Elderly Care at Management level.
- Ideally have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care.
- Confident to deliver and support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Excellent IT skills - learner files are online based and due to covid, online sessions/reviews are conducted with learners via online platforms such as TEAMS.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to Level 5.
- Deliver Functional Skills (Maths & English) up to level 2.
- Through the efficient management of your diary, you will be responsible for ensuring timely visits and reviews are conducted within the learners place of work.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)