Working in accordance with the company's quality system, in particular QP102 productions of drawings. This position primarily requires the production of drawings ranging from basic block layouts, to complex manufacturing & installation drawings. The role also includes a varying & wide range of both pre contract and post contract tasks, largely dictated by company workload, which include some working on site, including:
- Creating preliminary P&I diagrams & layouts
- Co-ordinating designs with colleagues & equipment / system suppliers
- Site visits as appropriate / Collection of information for quotation preparation
- Drawing work as required, mainly involving the use of AutoCAD Inventor package.
- Detail design (drawing work) of tanks, steel structures, piping layouts, civil works, skid assemblies, cable routings, various schematics to a standard allowing manufacture/installation.
- Specifying and purchasing of equipment, progressing its manufacture & delivery, ensuring its quality and compliance with the Company's and clients' specifications (where appropriate) and our quotation.
- Production of general contract documentation including, drawing schedules, document transmittal notes, equipment schedules, data sheets etc.
- Day-to-day liaison with client & contractors.
Site work: Occasional site visits will be required to assess drawing and design requirements amongst other things. This is a relatively common requirement to enable production of 'as built' drawings
Experience and Qualification:
- Engineering qualification
- Previous experience in the use of AutoCAD packages (Inventor, 3D or 2D) for mechanical engineering design would be advantageous
- Water Industry experience would be advantageous
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other