Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000-£38,500 + OT + Pension
Based in West Yorkshire - commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Pontefract, Castleford, Selby
12 Hour days – 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off
A multi-site food manufacturing company. This site is busier than ever and is looking to increase the size of the maintenance team to keep up with demand. The factory is highly automated and full of state-of-the-art food processing and packaging machinery.
- Conduct planned and reactive maintenance across a busy food processing site. Keeping production machinery running at optimal efficiency
- Projects to increase the reliability of machinery and reduce downtime
- Working 12 hour day shifts (4 on 3 off 3 on 4 off) you actually get every Friday and Saturday off
- Solving electrical and mechanical problems, working on 3 phase systems, AC/DC drives, invertors, PLC’s
- Mechanically you will be working on conveyors, bearings, motors, gearboxes
- NVQ 3 Electrical Qualification
- Multi-skilled maintenance experience in a food or FMCG environment
- Excellent fault finding skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced automated environment
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Pension + OT
- Industry Sector IT & Internet