Vida Education are looking to appoint a Science Teacher to start at a school after Easter.
- Science Teacher
- 5 days a week
- Key Stage 3 & 4
- Ofsted 'Good'
- Successful and Supportive School
- Positive atmosphere
In order to be considered for the post of Science Teacher , you will need to:
- Hold a Teaching qualification.
- Have experience working as a Science Teacher and experience of delivering exceptional support to pupils.
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
- Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- A DBS Certificate (or be willing to apply of one)
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the role of Science Teacher, please do apply now!
Newly qualified Teachers and experienced teachers alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year