ROLE: Flexo Printer – Labels
SALARY : £27K-£30K + Overtime
SHIFTS: Varying shift pattern across 3 shifts.
My client are a leading provider of receipt and innovative label solutions who are looking for seek an experienced Flexographic Label Press Operator to strengthen their UK production / manufacturing facility based in Peterborough.
The following skills and experience are ideally required:
- Follow all standard safety guidelines
- Set up/adjust label presses for job runs to meet specifications
- Mix and match colours to PMS book. Must have working knowledge of ink management for water based and UV inks
- Monitor product and computerized equipment for quality during job runs, checking precision of detail against specifications, whilst taking action to correct any problems.
- Print jobs, maintaining the optimum production rate, colour density, registration and quality standard within Company and Customer guidelines
- Interface with production software to record job status, material, and labour information.
- Comply with all company procedures, safety and quality guidelines.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of press, work station and immediate press area, by following good housekeeping practices.
As a key member of the Production team, the Label Press Operator is responsible for supporting the goals of the plant via the efficient operation of a flexographic press, printing labels to specification ensuring consistent quality.
You will be accustomed to working multiple shifts, as the plant operates a 3 shift system, 5 days a week , 2 weeks about ( 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am )
- Exhibit safety-first attitude from proper PPE compliance to maintaining an environmentally safe and hazard-free work environment. Compliance with all workplace and product safety standards required
- Minimum 2 years’ demonstrable experience in label manufacturing processes
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
- Comprehensive computer/MIS skills
- Demonstrate intelligent problem solving and decision-making ability
- Consistently positive attitude and quality conscious mindset
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Responsible approach to working overtime as required
If you have the relevant experience, get in touch by applying within!
Label printer, flexo printer, flexographic printer, labels, labelling, flexo, flexographic, bobst, gidue
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative