A very rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Manager / Office Manager to join this extremely busy sales and lettings Estate Agent in Birmingham. As Administration Manager you will be overseeing a team of administrators ensuring accuracy and attention to details.
The successful Administration Manager will be an experienced Estate Agent Administrator ready to take on the responsibilities of a management role. You will ideally have experience of dealing with the preparation of pre valuation packs, property write ups across both sales and lettings, property advertising, referencing of tenants, credit checks and all associated duties of an experienced administrator within an Estate Agent. Having firs hand knowledge of the above couple with some supervisory or team leader experience would be ideal.
Within the Administration Manager role you will oversee a team of administrators, ensuring all processes regarding the administration and associated paperwork required for both sales and lettings is processed and recorded accurately and thoroughly. You will implement procedure to ensure there are no gaps in the work completed and that all duties are completed and responded to in a timely accurate manner. The Administration Manager will manage, train and support their team through mentoring, 1:1's and day to day leadership.
Administration Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Administration experience is essential with a proven track record
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have some form of team leader / management experience
- The ability to naturally make quick bonds and develop a rapport is essential
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be a detail orientated individual
- You will have excellent organisational skills
Administration Manager – Benefits
- A lucrative salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- The opportunity to work with a busy leading name in the area
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Administrator eager to join a market leading brand and take the next step in their career.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic of up to 28k
- Industry Sector Property
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)