Profectus are very pleased to be working with this well established and heavily invested SME who specialise who specialise in delivering accurate and comprehensive sales leads in the construction industry across the UK and Ireland. They help their clients stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. They help their customers to understand what is happening in the construction industry now and predict accurately what will happen in the future.
This progressive company will give you the opportunity to work with the best researchers, client value specialists, developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high-performance company.
They are looking for a product owner & technical lead to join their team to help drive their future growth and help to create thoughtful digital products that have lasting impact for their customers. A large component of the role will be supporting the transformation of digital products culture with their company and build a base to allow the business to drive rapid improvement and create innovative new offerings. It’s an exciting time for my clients organisation and they need the right talent to continue working in smart, multidisciplinary teams tackling big problems. They have an in-house development team and have access to outsourced partners globally to deliver significant transformation projects quickly and efficiently. It’s a great team with an evolving collaborative culture with many exciting opportunities.
This is a ‘deep’ product role where you will contribute to the definition of the product vision and follow it through the lifecycle to delivery. You will be in the detail and a key part of the action day to day. You know how to translate a product vision into a tangible, refined backlog of work and be obsessive about delivering great product and getting out and learning from their customers.
- Educated to a degree standard in a relevant discipline
- An accomplished Product Owner and/or Technology Leader with (7+ years) experience in information services, digital platforms or SaaS.
- B2B experience is desirable; A natural curiosity, passion and desire to solve problems for customers is prized above industry specialization
- You can articulate a product vision and inspire a team of developers working on the product
- You get stuff done. You understand the importance of delivering and doing it quickly. You are ruthless at prioritization, and able to work collaboratively with the global product team to clarify, refine and understand the customer challenges.
- Able to put yourself in a customer’s shoes, building empathy through customer insight, research and data analysis
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles. You live agile, and know how to lead in agile, cross-functional teams
You will sit on the Management Executive suite and contribute towards defining the strategy of the organisation.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, then please get in touch on the details listed or hit apply for immediate consideration.
N.B – This client does not offer visa sponsorship so please only apply if you are UK based.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Executive (Director, Department Head)