Contract Role Alert! (Outside IR35) (Remote working) - Infrastructure & Network Engineer.
Movement8 have been engaged on a fantastic opportunity for a growing business looking to offer a candidate an outstanding opportunity working with a small high performant team on a contract basis.
The Infrastructure & Network Engineer has a key role managing a broad range of technologies supporting large data and ecommerce platforms. Responsibilities span day-to-day operational support and transformational projects as part of our cloud migration roadmap (Azure). This role joins a small high-performance team contributing to and delivering effective change at pace with a focus on integrated architecture, ensuring systems remain stable, available and performant.
The successful applicant will form a key part of the technology team responsible for cloud migration delivering innovative technical and process change.
- Microsoft Server infrastructure & Active Directory on VMware technologies
- Supporting management and delivery of Cloud operations in Azure
- Managing network infrastructure (LANs/WANs, switches, firewalls, Load balancers and Wifi)
- System & device patches, upgrades and fixes
- Stringent control of storage capacity (both physical & virtual) and data retention
- Incident, Problem & Change management of technical issues using JIRA
- Occasional basic deskside support as required (remote support during Covid)
£375 Day rate
I look forward to hearing from you.
07366 911 511
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy