The Ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience.
- Ideally worked for or on Network Rail projects with an understanding of thier working practises and procedures.
- Has worked on asset refurbishement or mainanance projects
- Able to specify the full range of PRAMS requirements and acceptance criteria for a complex programme/project, taking into consideration whole life costing.
- Routinely balances, de-conflicts, communicates and adjusts requirements during the system and asset lifecycle, with traceability to design and acceptance, and applies proper change control
- Able to support Interdisciplinary Reviews / Checks by provision of interface documentation and status.
- Is able to identify, by consultation with stakeholders, likely hazards resulting from interoperability and interaction between subsystems and disciplines, or new operational and maintenance practices.
- Able to write and / or review detailed integration & verification procedures.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other