CNC Press Brake Operator – Trumpf
£12.04 per hour (PAYE)
Temporary Contract -
My client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke systems and equipment for a variety of sectors including Power, Food, Energy, Pharmaceutical and more.
Due to expansion and a full project book they are looking for an experience CNC Press Brake Operator to join the team.
The role of the Press Brake Operator will include:
- Working from manufacturing drawings
- Setting and operating the Press Brake Machines
- Assist and work closely with the Works Supervisor and Team Lead
- Carrying out quality checks
The Press Brake Operator will have a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked with 2mm mild steel or sheet metal
- 5+ years’ experience operating Press Brake Machines
- Experience operating Trumpf machines (desirable)
- Apprentice trained or HNC qualified in manufacturing/production/engineering
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet