Primary Supply Teacher
Flexible working days
COVID-19 Notice – We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education are keen on appointing Strong Primary Supply Teachers to work schools in South London!
Why choose us?
- We are an established Education recruitment agency with a combined total of over 30 years’ experience
- We have experienced consultants
- We will give you the choice to be paid through a payroll company or PAYE, dependant on your preference
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
We have partnered with lovely Primary Schools in South London who need daily supply Teachers who:
- Are able to work in a variety of settings and schools
- Are able to work with challenging behaviour and SEN
- Are able to work within different year groups comfortably
- Are open to working 1-5 days per week dependant on your availability
- Are qualified
Why you might want to work as a supply teacher:
- Supply teaching gives you the opportunity to work in a variety of settings
- While on supply you may find your ideal long-term role
- Not required to plan lessons whilst on day-to-day supply, it also allows you to enjoy Primary Teaching while gaining invaluable experience
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and Nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year