Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - £55k – London Based
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established End User based in London. They are a charity organisation and are recruiting for a Dynamics 365 Technical Analyst / Consultant to join their team and to manage their Cloud network.
- Technical analysis, requirement gathering, designing, and developing strategies.
- Translating briefs into functional requirements
- Turning functional requirements into Dynamics 365 customisations
- Assisting with and monitoring of user testing, documentation, rollout, and support
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience ideally D365 CE, will consider CRM 2016.
- Full Life Cycle Projects experience.
- Experience across implementation, customisations, and analysis.
- Power Platform experience.
- Third party integrations experience.
The salary on offer is £55,000 dependant on experience + Benefits.
The company are based in London. The position will be remote due to Covid and will remain remote afterward but will require some travel to the office when required.
How to Apply
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Functional, London, Surrey, Kent Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Reading Oxfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet