Based in Carshalton paying £400.42ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Our client is looking for a Special Highways Programme Manager. To contribute to the delivery of projects from inception through to implementation.
The candidate’s duties will be to
- Tackle road traffic congestion
- Provide sustainable transport alternatives to the car
- Support walking, cycling and public transport
- Improve the local environment and the quality of life for residents
- Support local businesses
- Provide full and meaningful consultation
- Deliver solution designs having listened to the stakeholders
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of discrete projects and the overall programme, by effectively planning, monitoring and supporting the delivery of all elements, working to and advising the Programme Sponsor on innovative approaches to delivering services, and in partnership with Assistant Directors, Councillors, Heads of Service, consultants, service managers and officers, as well as Customer Services, OD, HR, Communications and Engagement, Legal and Finance colleagues.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services