Our client is an established consultancy renowned for their expertise in Data Management. They are focused on deriving true value from its customers data by helping them to manage, monetise, leverage and make better use of it. They provided services ranging from Data Strategy, Governance and Security to Data Platform Modernisation, Cloud and Customer Intelligence.
You will work with our clients to undertake a wide range of engagements ranging from Advanced Analytics, Data Science and the implementation of related Business Intelligence and Visualisation tooling. You will also assist with the setup and operation of data analytics and science teams for sector leading clients. You will therefore be required to have strong customer-facing skills plus hands on experience of data analytics value cases and supporting data-related initiatives.
Essential Skills and Capabilities
- Significant and proven experience in a consulting lead / consulting team management role.
- Significant & proven experience in a project management or data authority role for the delivery of Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or other Data Science projects and initiatives.
- An understanding of a broad range of business value cases for Data and an ability to recognize and communicate viable value cases to client stakeholders.
- Significant and proven Consulting experience.
- Proven ability to balance multiple client requirements and employer needs while in a billable role.
- Understanding of analytic data platforms and the supporting technologies and related business value.
- Significant written and verbal communication skills bridging both technical and business user concepts.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering client value.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong and demonstrable Line Management experience for the full employee lifecycle, including supporting team members developing through formal career paths frameworks.
- Proven record of identifying and filling training needs in a team, along with demonstrable coaching and mentoring skills to support your colleagues / line reports achieve success.
- Passion for the Data-driven organization and the ability to convey the business benefits of achieving this.
The role will be based from London or Milton Keynes and you will be primarily be working with customers in the South East. Please note, that this is with a consultancy and will be based on client’s sites. Whilst every effort is made to keep you local to home, some travel across the UK is inevitable and must be something you can live with.
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet